- Website: the website that you are currently using, www.myclothing.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to via My Clothing Limited the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out below;
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK; GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- My Clothing Limited: a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11707364 whose registered office is at Office D160 First Floor, New Covent Garden, London, SW8 5LL;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User: You or any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by My Clothing Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to My Clothing Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services
The Website is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
2. When you join the My Clothing Limited mailing list by completing the form on the Web site we ask for your contact details to comprise our media database. We do not collect credit/debit card information.
3. We use your personal information to compile demographic information, distribute our press releases and newsletter.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. Your subscription information will be kept private and is not publicly accessible. Your email address and other information will never be given out or sold to a third party.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the United Kingdom data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update, correct or remove your personal details by contacting us. You are, upon request, entitled to receive information regarding our use of your personal data free of charge once a year.
7. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
8. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- a. Right to access – the right to request
- (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
- (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
9. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us.
We may use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Web site sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
Of the information we learn about you from your visit to this Website, we store only the following: the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words you searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us expand the coverage of the sites and to make the site more useful. My Clothing Limited periodically deletes its Web logs. On occasion, My Clothing Limited may provide this information to third party entities it contracts with for the purposes of research analysis.
10. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
11. If you have any further questions, please contact us.