1. This web site (the "Web site") is provided by My Clothing Limited.
- Website: the website that you are currently using, www.myclothing.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to via My Clothing Limited the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out below;
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK; GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- My Clothing Limited: a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11707364 whose registered office is at Office D160 First Floor, New Covent Garden, London, SW8 5LL;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User: You or any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by My Clothing Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to My Clothing Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services
The Web site is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
2. When you join the My Clothing Limited mailing list by completing the form on the Web site we ask for your contact details to comprise our media database. We do not collect credit/debit card information.
3. We use your personal information to compile demographic information, distribute our press releases and newsletter.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. Your subscription information will be kept private and is not publicly accessible. Your email address and other information will never be given out or sold to a third party.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the United Kingdom data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update, correct or remove your personal details by contacting us. You are, upon request, entitled to receive information regarding our use of your personal data free of charge once a year.
We may use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Web site sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.